Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
Do's & Don'ts After Trauma
After a traumatic event, mustering the strength needed to take the first steps toward recovery can be challenging. If your property requires trauma or crime scene cleanup, SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City can help restore your home. Traumatic situations require experience, training, and respect for all involved. SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City tries to make the restoration process as stress-free as possible. Once police investigations are complete, cleanup can begin. While you are waiting for help to arrive, it is important to remember what you can do and what you can’t.
What To Do:
In the event of a crime or accident, the top concern is preventing any more accidents or loss of life. The second concern is preventing any more damages to your home or property.
- Call Emergency Personnel
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Stay Out of The Area
- Stay out of the areas that have been affected by the event as there may be potentially dangerous hazardous materials left behind.
- Treat Fluids As If Contaminated
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
What Not To Do:
- Don’t Attempt to Clean
Don’t Touch or Handle Items
Crime Scene Clean-ups
Unfortunate, traumatic circumstances require empathy, respect, and experience. SERVPRO professionals are prepared both physically and mentally to assist you in any way they can. Traumatic events often involve biological and chemical contaminants. Whether your home or business requires hazmat, trauma, or crime scene cleanup, SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City is “Here to help.”
SERVPRO offers chemical, biohazard, and crime scene cleanup. Once the police have completed their investigation of a crime scene, cleanup and restoration can begin. Everything must be done in compliance with government, environmental, and health regulations. This involves an assessment of your property to determine the proper equipment and cleaning products needed.
Why Choose SERVPRO?
- #1 In The Clean-Up And Restoration Industry
- SERVPRO is a trusted leader in the restoration industry.
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Services
- In a hazmat event, urgency and immediate action are necessary. Biological and chemical hazards to your property expose you, your family, or your employees to potential health risks.
- Highly Trained Technicians
- SERVPRO professionals are trained to safely clean and remove bio-hazardous substances and dispose of them properly by OSHA, EPA protocols, and health regulations.
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- SERVPRO will help you navigate the insurance claims process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, easier experience.
There are some important documents and office supplies that your business can’t afford to lose during a water emergency! Don’t worry! We are “Here to help!” After your place of business suffers water damage, SERVPRO uses state-of-the-art technology to properly dry and recover your documents. We restore paper goods such as files, books, x-rays, and photos!
What Makes SERVPRO Different?
In addition to gamma irradiation technology, SERVPRO uses the latest vacuum-free-drying method for sterilizing your valued belongings. Overseen by Master-Certified HIPAA technicians, SERVPRO’s document restoration facility is monitored 24/7! Your documents will remain private and secure at the document restoration facility. The document restoration team handles more than just smaller residential belongings. It has the capacity to contain large, commercial losses as well! SERVPRO is “Faster to any size disaster.”
SERVPRO Also Offers…
Not only does SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City offer document restoration services, but we also provide deodorization, re-jacketing, cleaning/disinfecting, and digitizing services for fire and water losses! No matter the extent or type of document restoration you need, SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City is "Here to help.”
Vandalism & Graffiti Recovery
Have you ever shown up to work to find that the outside of your business has been vandalized with graffiti, or the windows have been knocked out? Has your home ever been ransacked while you were out of town on vacation? We hope not, but if you have, you know how stressful and time-consuming vandalism cleanup can be. SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City offers a wide variety of cleaning and restoration services, including vandalism.
Over the years, we have seen several homes, businesses, and community areas vandalized. SERVPRO embodies the idea of leaving things better than we found them. For situations like these, we provide several effective cleaning techniques and include our pressure washing equipment when needed.
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City is “Faster to any size disaster” and will remove graffiti from your home or business. There is not much we can’t remove. In addition to spray-paint graffiti removal, we also offer walkway, asphalt, and driveway cleanings. In the past, we have cleaned different metals, glass, plastic, masonry, and wood as well.
Our highly trained technicians offer the following services:
- Board-Up Windows & Glass Removal
- General Cleaning & Graffiti Removal
- Brick, Stone, & Concrete Cleaning
- Odor Removal & Deodorization
- Debris Removal
- Water, Fire, & Mold Damage Restoration
- Contents Cleaning
Properly Filing A Claim
Filing a claim can be difficult and overwhelming. Unfortunately, people undergoing the aftermath of a fire or water loss face grief and the emotional challenges of losing valuable, sentimental belongings. However, there is still hope! Restoration efforts and insurance coverage can aid those affected by a disaster.
This process can help homeowners recover many possessions and start to rebuild their life. Since this process can be lengthy, it is extremely beneficial to understand the right way to navigate this process before disaster strikes.
Steps To Filing A Fire Claim
- In times of disaster, it is important to remember that safety always comes first. Possessions can be replaced, but there is only one of you. Handling an emergency correctly can potentially save your life and minimize the amount of devastation to your home. These three steps can help ensure good coverage and prompt cleanup.
- 3 Step Response:
- Call 911 during a fire situation and get out safely.
- Contact your insurance company.
- Contact a professional restoration company for restoration and reconstruction.
- Discuss the Incident
- Tell your insurance agent if there were any injuries, how the incident started, when it occurred, areas in the home affected, and what was damaged.
- Document but Do Not Disturb
- Only if it is safe to do so, take pictures of the damage. Properly documenting the scene and your belongings will help the insurance agent gain a better understanding of the loss you have suffered. While taking pictures, it is important not to touch anything. In order to provide the most accurate depiction of the loss, you want the insurance adjuster to see the exact state your home was left in after the incident.
- Involve Restoration Teams
- The sooner you call SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City for professional clean-up services, the faster your insurance claim and content restoration should go. SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City works closely with insurance agencies and adjusters for prompt, thorough service.
We want to help our customers get back on their feet as quickly as possible! Filing an insurance claim correctly will help your restoration process go much more smoothly. Following these important steps will hopefully help save you time, money, and hassle.
Keep Mold Out With SERVPRO Pack-Outs!
Not only does SERVPRO provide fire and water restoration services for damages to your home or business, but SERVPRO provides customers with content restoration as well! After a water loss of any size, there is a greater risk for mold growth to develop the longer belongings remain wet or located in damp environments! After a fire loss, soot and smoke can also seep into your upholstery, drapes, and wood furniture, leaving an offensive odor. This is why SERVPRO provides pack-outs and pack-backs for customers with damaged contents.
Several factors go into pack-outs. They are scheduled depending on the type of loss, the number of contents affected, and amount of areas affected in a home or business.
During a Professional SERVPRO Pack-Out, contents are carefully...
- The customer’s contents are examined for offensive smells, water stains, and signs of mold growth. Water losses that occur during the winter cause materials to appear cold, but in reality, they are typically soaked. Identifying the item's level of damage is important for selecting the proper restoration method. This process is necessary for insurance agencies as well.
- Damaged contents are sorted based on non-salvageable and potentially salvageable standards. Belongings that were untouched by the disaster are separated as well.
- Documented & Tagged
- For proper inventory tracking and transportation, all contents are photo-documented. Once they have been examined, they are sorted and tagged.
- All items are carefully packaged in boxes and wrapped for protection.
- Transported Or Stored
- The packaged contents are transported to the warehouse, or stored in pods. Typically, pods are used upon a customer's request for quick access to possessions during the restoration and construction process, or for insurance purposes. They are also chosen for alternative storage when a homeowner's damages are minimal and restoration work can be accomplished on site.
- All potentially salvageable items are transported back to the warehouse to be professionally cleaned and restored to preloss condition in most cases. Contents with odors are placed in the ozone room until offensive odors are removed.
- After the customer’s contents are properly cleaned, they are stored either in the warehouse or in pods until mitigation, remediation, or reconstruction is completed.
- Pack-Backs occur when SERVPRO professionals return items to the job site, or back to the homeowner or business owners. In many cases, items are returned after all restoration and construction have been completed.
SERVPRO Duct Cleanings
This is one of our SERVPRO Professionals doing a Duct Cleaning for a customer.
Duct Cleanings Can Help…
- Remediate Bacteria, Fungi, and Mold
- Reduce Potential For Mold Growth
- Restore Peak Energy Efficiency
- Eliminate Offensive Odors
The SERVPRO Duct Cleaning Process
- Step #1: Inspection
- Before we get started, your home might not actually require a duct cleaning. SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City will inspect your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) system and ductwork first. After the inspection, a SERVPRO Professional will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This inspection can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your HVAC system and ductwork.
- In some circumstances, such as after fire, smoke or suspected mold growth, duct cleaning becomes an essential part of the cleanup process. In these cases, SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City can often restore the HVAC system and ductwork to pre-damage condition.
- Step #2: Pre-Vacuum Debris Removal
- Patented equipment, including a roto-scraper, is used to remove debris and filth before vacuuming begins. The roto-scraper automatically adapts to the duct's shape and diameter while traveling through the duct.
- Step #3: Transfer Debris
- Debris is transferred from the ducting to a 16-gallon container by a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system.
- Step #4: Particle Removal
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97 percent of particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the environment clean.
- Step #5: Additional Protective Sealant
- As an optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor to microbial concerns.
- Step #6: Filter Evaluation
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.
For any of your duct cleaning needs, give SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City a call at 731-627-6251
We're In Hot Water Now!
Here at SERVPRO, we have seen the destruction a busted hot water heater can do to your home. Recently, we responded to a massive water loss caused by a leaking hot water heater underneath a staircase. The water traveled out of the staircase closet and into the basement den, two bedrooms, and second kitchen.
Since the homeowners spent most of their time upstairs, the hot water heater poured water into the basement of their home for hours undetected. SERVPRO promptly extracted all of the water from the entire lower level of the home. Afterward, the area required several days of drying to be thorough.
We hope this is something you and your family never have to experience! Here are just a few hot water heater safety precautions to follow that may prevent you from having a similar fate.
- Eliminate Fire Hazards
- Hot water heater tanks are quite large and not so pretty to look at. For our convenience, most hot water heater tanks are tucked out of sight. It is very tempting to use the extra closet space or area surrounding the hot water heater for additional storage. However, that is a recipe for disaster. If you have a gas water heater you should remove anything and everything near the water tank that is combustible. Never store anything like coats, jump ropes, garbage, or canisters of gas anywhere near your water heater. One crack in the water heater or a leak of fumes can form a chemical reaction. Combined with flammable materials can lead to a devastating disaster!
- Properly Ventilate Your Hot Water Heater
- Vents that are not installed properly can cause fumes to travel throughout your home. Vents with improperly placed drafts or ducts can also cause fumes to funnel into your home rather than ventilate outside. It is important to make sure that your water heater vents are dip-free, that they are the same diameter as the tank’s diverter, that the vents are properly screwed in, and pointed in the right direction.
- Test Your T&P Relief Valve Regularly
- What is a T&P Relief Valve? T&P is short for temperature and pressure. The T&P Relief Valve was created to prevent your water heater from exploding if the temperature or pressure of the tank increases greater than a safe amount. Residential valves tend to fail, so it is wise to check your T&P Valve at least once a year. A faulty valve can result in tragic combustion. The explosion can result in extensive damage to your home, or more importantly, resulting in harm to you or your family.
- Purchase A Carbon Monoxide Monitor
- As previously mentioned, if your hot water heater is not properly ventilated it can also cause fumes to leak into your home. Gas water heaters should always be accompanied by a carbon monoxide monitor. Carbon monoxide poisoning is a colorless and odorless gas that silently kills many people each year.
Blessed With The Very Best
Here at SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City, we are blessed to have the best highly-trained specialists on our team! We are held to the highest standards of excellence through obtaining and maintaining the…
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- IICRC is a non-profit organization for the Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Industries.
- SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City is IICRC in…
- Restoration Certifications
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- Textile Certifications
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CCMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) Certification
- NADCA is the internationally recognized industry standard for HVAC cleaning and restoration.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certification
- OSHA ensures safe and healthful working conditions for workers by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education, and assistance.
- OSHA is a 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Certification
- HIPAA is a U.S. federal law enacted in 1996 as an attempt at incremental healthcare reform.
Not only are we held to the highest standards in residential and commercial restoration and cleaning services, we are also proud to share that we have been presented with the Chairman's Bronze and Dyersburg/Dyer County Medium Business Awards, and are affiliated with the American Red Cross Ready Plan and Dyersburg Dyer County Chamber of Commerce.
Our highly trained technicians here at SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City are happy to help and are prepared to respond to any size fire or water disaster! We have the expertise to make your restoration or clean-up “Like it never even happened.”
Realtors, Are You Ready?
The real estate market is currently booming, and homes are going off the market in a matter of minutes from the time they are listed! Interest rates are way down, and depending on certain situations, listings are even being sold sight unseen! It is a seller's market, whether commercial or residential. However, for real estate agents, there are some situations a hot market will not fix. Years of dust and grime buildup, dirty ducts, overwhelming odors, signs of mold, and moisture can be major concerns, even deterrents, for customers. Never fear! Your SERVPRO Professionals are here to help bring your listing to top-show condition!
Not only can we professionally clean your listing, but we can also help increase your reputation as a real estate agent for providing high-quality listings that are ready to sell quickly! It is a known fact that first impressions are crucial. Fresh, clean homes sell faster, but not all listings are easy to show.
Encouraging your clients to call SERVPRO Professionals before their house hits the market will help…
- Increase Market Value
- Shorten the List to Sale Process
- Create a Reputation for Quality Listings & Quick Sales
Whether you are a buyer or seller's agent, impress your clients by being an informed resource. Our website provides helpful information on anything and everything related to the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property. Identifying potential deterrents will allow you to provide your clients with resources and solutions that eliminate their concerns.
Here are just a few of the services your SERVPRO team provides that will help enhance the quality of your listing …
- Duct & HVAC Cleaning
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
- Carpet, Upholstery, Drape and Blind Cleaning
- Ceiling, Wall and Hard Floor Cleaning
- Crawl Space Inspections
- Covid Cleanings
Your SERVPRO team wants to help you and your clients make this sale as quick as possible and the most profitable! The condition of the home or commercial property does not matter. We are here and happy to help! Realtors, be ready and keep us in mind for your future listings!
Why Our One, Four, Eight Is So Great!
Here at SERVPRO, we strive to “create happy customers”! This is why our three-step service response guideline is so important to us! Our certified crew is available for 24-hour immediate response emergency service. Our promise to you is that we will contact you, start mitigation services, and provide you with a report of your loss within only 13 hours of your initial call. Some exceptions may apply to certain conditions such as a local disaster compared to a regional storm disaster. However, our goal is to make it "Like it never even happened," as soon as possible!
Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will contact you to schedule services and provide you with a free estimate! Within four hours of notification, our SERVPRO crew is on-site to start the mitigation process. Within eight hours from notice of loss, a preliminary report of the loss will be communicated to the appropriate person by a SERVPRO Franchise Professional. In times of loss, we understand that time is of the essence, and we make it our priority to be there as soon as possible for our customers!
Family and Work
Since 1991 David and Diane Caldwell have been successful owners of SERVPRO. SERVPRO is not just a business to them, it is a family. People that come to work here know that you not only have a job but you are now apart of the family.
David and Diane own 3 franchises and operate out of 2 office locations. When they first started it was just them, a truck, and dream. Now as we approach 30 years they have built something that most people only dream of, not only with the business but with the culture of being family. When you come to work at SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City you are welcomed with open arms into the family. That’s why SERVPRO, because you will find nowhere else that has people who work with such pride day in and day out.
When the south-central region of the United States endured below-freezing temperatures for multiple consecutive days, they turned to one brand to help restore their homes and businesses that were affected by burst pipes and water damage: SERVPRO. As the temperatures dropped, the number of customers affected by flooding caused burst pipes to quickly increase. By the end of the week, tens of thousands of home and business owners were calling SERVPRO to mitigate the damage. There’s a reason why during the most historic cold snap in 70 years, residents of the south-central and southwestern part of the United States called SERVPRO. In fact, there are about 1700. These 1700 reasons show up in the form of franchises and crews that have left their home states, some for extended periods of time, to travel with their equipment and assist local franchises in the restoration of these homes and businesses that suffered water damage. The amazing thing about choosing SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City is that our customers don’t just get access to one restoration company, but they partner with a trusted name in the restoration industry that has access to a network of franchises that are willing to come and assist in historic events such as the one we as a region experienced in February of 2021. So no matter if it’s hurricanes or freezes, SERVPRO is always ready to unite forces to help a region restore its communities, living true to the tagline: One Team.
We take care of it all
When it comes to customer service, we make continual efforts to make sure that not only you are satisfied by all parties involved are happy with the services we provide. We stay in constant contact with your insurance adjuster, agent and carrier to make sure all parties involved are informed with the services we provide and the progress that is made during the claim. This is paramount to us! A perfectly satisfied customer is a repeat customer! The relationships that are forged by premier customer service provided to each and every home owner, business owner and insurance agent mean so much to us. It only takes one bad job to cancel out a thousand "great outcomes." We strive to make sure that doesn't happen.
Do you love where you work?
Many times I have been asked how it is working at SERVPRO. I always tell people the same thing, “I love being here and it is such a great place to work.” The culture and environment at SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City is really different than any other I have ever been in or heard of. Here at SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City we don’t have one specific job. Now don’t get me wrong we all have our job titles so that we know our main focuses but everyone here does every job in the facility. Marketing works in the field, the crew helps Marketing on Live Videos, I have even been on jobs with the owners of the company. The fact that the owners are willing to get dirty and do the job speaks volumes to me. While I believe that SERVPRO as a whole is an amazing company, I believe the 3 Franchises my owners own are the best!
"Like it never even happened."
Our motto/catchphrase is “Like it never even happen.” That’s the main answer to the question “Why SERVPRO?” We not only clean up the water or soot but we also do Reconstruction. We can make honestly fix your home or person belongings “Like it never even happened.”
We work extensively to provide our crew with not only the correct tools to do the job but also give them the right training to complete the job. We like to think of ourselves as a “One Stop Shop” so that people just like you don’t have to worry about who they will get to do what. We can do everything for you and be with you from the beginning of the process to the very end to help everything go smoothly.
Franchise 500 and SERVPRO
There are so many great things about SERVPRO.
While SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City is locally owned and operated, we are also part of something bigger. We are one of over 1,400 Franchises in the US. Our corporate office is located not far from here in Gallatin, TN.
SERVPRO was recently ranked in the top 10 of best franchises in America by Entrepreneur Magazine’s annual Franchise 500. We continue our streak of being #1 in our industry for at least the last 21 years. We were also featured on the back cover of the magazine this year. Mentions such as this are one of the many reasons we take much pride in what we do here at SERVPRO.
You can read all about it here.
New Year, Same Covid
Many people are still very nervous about COVID-19. And to many people's surprise it didn’t go away after the 2020 election. Many are still hoping it goes away after the New Year but in Tennessee cases are still on the rise all around us. We are doing preventative and positive cleanings everyday. Most days we can schedule your cleanings same day or next day depending on our schedule or the time of day. We are working hard to help you get peace of mind during this very uncertain time. It’s been going on all year but we still are uncertain of this illness. SERVPRO is always here to help.
Because We Care and We Give Backs
During this very uncertain time of the covid-19 pandemic many of us are stuck at home and bored. We also have those people on the other side of the spectrum who can’t miss a day of work because what they do is so important. I am talking about our First Responders. Fire and Police Departments never close. They are here to maintain order and keep us safe. That is why we are taking this time to try and give back to a few of our local communities during this time. They are putting their lives at risk even more so now than before. They don’t know who they may come in contact with, whether they have been sick or mentally unstable due to seclusion. We are so proud to know they are out there doing what they do best. We have been able to give back to our communities by cleaning some of their facilities during this time so they can stay healthy while trying to protect us. We at SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City can not express how much we appreciate all of our First Responders out there for everything they do to keep us safe each and every day.
Why SERVPRO is the Best
SERVPRO’s across the nation are doing our part to help flatten the curve. We are still working but we are cleaning our offices and vehicles even more often than usual to help make sure that we aren’t spreading germs to each other and to our customers. We are wearing masks and gloves on all job sites, we are doing our best to minimize face to face contact with our customers, we are also locking down our buildings to prevent our customers coming in to the offices. We want to not only protect our workers and their families but also our customers and their families as well. We understand this is a scary time but this is what SERVPRO is trained for. Our products and techniques are in accordance to the CDC and local authorities guidelines.
We are able to do preventative cleanings and have done several to homes and businesses. SERVPRO is here to put your mind at ease so that you don’t have the extra stress during this stressful time. We treat you like family because that’s what matters most to us is our customers and their families.
Aside from us cleaning your home or business remember to do your part to flatten the curve.
- Wash your hands often
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Wipe down high touch areas everyday with EPA-certified, hospital strength cleaner
- If you have fever or cough please stay away from others and seek medical attention
- Social Distance
Listen to the CDC and local authorities, they are doing their best to keep us safe.
How Do I Clean the Odors Out of The Air of My Home?
When house fires happen, they can leave a smokey odor behind that is unpleasant and not safe to breathe. At SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City we have an ozone machine that is used to clean the air. Ozone machines take the odors out of the air without the use of chemicals.
Ozone machines can be used to clean the air of a room of a house or the entire floor of a building. These machines have a wide range of uses. Ozone machines can be used to deodorize from pets and food odors as well.
How does ozone work?
We go in to the home and remove all living things such as; pets, people, plants, etc. Ozone is a small machine that plugs in to a regular outlet. How this works is the machine breaks down the oxygen (O2) and converts it into ozone (O3). By using this machine it cleans the air without using any chemicals making it safer and easier to clean the air in your home.
If you have any odors in your home , call SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City to assess the situation. We have the knowledge and tools to effectively remove odors in your home or business.
Should I Clean my Air Ducts and HVAC after COVID-19?
Call SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City to clean your air ducts!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is running high in our communities right now. We are all becoming more cautious about where we go, what we touch, how often we wash our hands, and even who we are around. We are also practicing social distancing. All of these things are great ways to help prevent and protect yourself from hopefully coming in contact with this virus.
Many of you may be thinking, “Well, what will we do next after this is gone?” This virus is a respiratory related virus. I know many people are amping up cleaning hard surfaces, one place that is out of sight out of mind that most people won’t think about is air ducts and HVAC. This will be a place that these germs can hide and spread back into the air. While there is no set time amount of time between cleanings, a good rule of thumb would be about once a year. While each home is different, some homes may want to clean air ducts and HVAC units more or less often than others. Some that may want to be cleaned more often but aren’t limited to: smokers in the household, pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander, residents with allergies or asthma, after home renovations, or prior to moving into a new home.
Dust, pollen, odors, and other contaminants could be causing your HVAC unit to not be working at peak efficiency. These things could also be causing you to have breathing issues and costing you more money on your electric bill.
By servicing your HVAC unit frequently this could help restore your unit to peak efficiency, eliminate offensive odors, and reduce the potential for mold and the spreading of germs and viruses.
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City would love to help you breathe a little easier by cleaning your air ducts and HVAC unit.
We Are Cleaning Professionals
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City will help you clean your home or business.
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City at (731)627-6251.
Why SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City
Why SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City?
That’s the question we get most often. People want to know what sets us apart from the rest of the pack. Our answer is not always just as easy as answering a question. We can always show you better than we can tell you.
Nothing is worse than waiting for a plumber when you only have one toilet. It’s the worst. Think about having the worst day of your life and being told you are going to have to wait for someone to be out there between 12 pm and 5 pm. Just adding to the stress of what to do and where to start.
Here at SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City we have a rule set in place to put your mind at ease. It’s 1,4,8. We will contact you within 1 hour to set up a time to be there for you. We have 4 hours to be on site at your disaster no matter how big or small. And we have 8 hours to brief the team and get started on getting your home or business back to “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City is 24/7. We care about you as much as you care about you.
That’s what sets us apart from the rest. We are “Faster to any size disaster.”
Why You Should Choose SERVPRO
Call SERVPRO for restoration services
A long history...
SERVPRO opened its doors in 1967 in Sacramento, California. Ted Isaacson, the owner, sold his first franchise in 1969. Then, in 1988 SERVPRO moved its headquarters to Gallatin, Tennessee. Now, it has over 1,700 franchises throughout the United States and Canada.
Each franchise is an individually owned and operated company. Our employees at SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City live locally in either Dyer or Obion County. However, if necessary, we can draw on further resources and personnel from other franchises to get a job done.
Specialization in the industry...
Here are some of the services that SERVPRO provides:
- Residential & commercial cleanup of water and flood damage
- Fire damage restoration
- Storm damage restoration
- Mold remediation
Additionally, our technicians have extra training and certification in water restoration, along with specialized water removal and drying equipment. They document every step of the restoration process so you can be assured of exactly what SERVPRO did and how the process unfolded.
The scope of our work doesn't stop there. We also offer an array of other services, ranging from document and electronics restoration to dry cleaning, duct cleaning, and biohazard cleanup.
A proven track record...
We are experts at what we do and the public has looked to us continually for restoration help. Take it from them. They have direct experience in working with us and can tell you all about the results. Visit https://www.SERVPROdyersburgunioncity.com/testimonials to read our Testimonials for yourself.
Dealing with damage is no walk in the park, but we can make the restoration process much less of a headache. We work directly with most insurance companies, so if you find yourself in a bind, call SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City at 731-627-6251! We are available and prepared to intervene 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
SERVPRO plus You Equals Success in Dyersburg, Tennessee
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City
Over and again we, at SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City hear the story of the house or business that endured a fire and was a complete loss. Don’t let this be you. You need peace of mind, even during these types of terrible events. SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City is here for you with the intention to make your loss “Like it never even happened.”
A click on your laptop or a call to 731-627-6251 will put you in touch with the other half of a simple equation—You plus Us. Together we can come to whatever conclusion(s) that will put you, your family, and your home or business on the fast track to relief.
When you combine the expert in the home with the experts in home clean up and restoration in Dyersburg, Tennessee, your answer will always be money and time spent more efficiently. It is and always will be our primary concern after the safety of everyone involved. So please contact us at 731-627-6251 to inquire about the other half of your disaster equation.
Why SERVPRO Carpet Cleaning
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/ Union City
Our customer was super eager to have their closet carpets cleaned in their house in Dyersburg, Tennessee. Mr. Danny and Ms. Cathy went to help this customer out. Tracking back and fourth in the closet every day had caused some staining to happen in the entrance to the closet. SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City was there to clean it and make it "Like it never even happened"! Our customer was so happy to have nice neat looking carpet. SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City is eager to come clean your carpets, rugs, and tile floors. This is why you should choose SERVPRO and give us a call today! We would love to come out and give you an estimate on cleaning your carpets and make your house feel like new!
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City Helping with Rebuild Efforts
Air movers loaded up by SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City to get ready to help those affected by Hurricane Florence.
On September 14, Hurricane Florence made landfall on the North Carolina coast and brought with it nearly 40 inches of rain, punishing winds and a lot of destruction not just in North Carolina but also in South Carolina. Early estimates are that the storm caused between 20 and 30 billion dollars in damage, plus the unimaginable – 42 lives have been lost in the storm.
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City sent a team of 8 professionals to North Carolina to assist with rebuilding efforts. SERVPRO is committed to helping the people of the Carolinas and we are honored to stand together with other SERVPROs as we help rebuild neighbor homes and businesses.
The image below shows the air moves that we loaded up for our team from SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City to help start the drying process from the heavy rains and flooding that were caused from Hurricane Florence. We here at SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City are always ready to help at the time of a disaster.